The Quality and Environment Policy
Quality and Environment Policy Statement
FLYMCA Management considers the satisfaction and customer service as well as the good environmental management, essential factors to achieve its objectives and goals. That is why it assumes all responsibility for its compliance in the organization.
These concepts should be assumed, accepted and shared by all those who make part of the company and therefore, it is the responsibility of all, the quality of service, environmental aspects, as well as the detection and minimization of potential risks that could be present in each of the actions carried out.
The Quality and Environment Policy is based on the following aspects:
- CUSTOMER SATISFACTION. It is FLYMCA Policy to study, create and supply products and services with a Quality that meets the needs and expectations of customers
- MANAGEMENT LEADERSHIP. FLYMCA Management assumes as its own the Quality and Environment Policy of the organization and promotes it through the issuance and review of the Quality and Environment Objectives.
- PARTICIPATION AND MOTIVATION. FLYMCA is aware of the importance of having highly motivated, sensitized and aware of the importance of its work, to achieve the Quality and Environment objectives of the organization.
- PROCESSES AND RESOURCES OPTIMIZATION. To achieve quality products, with the highest level of acceptance minimizing environmental aspects.
- DECISION-BASED ON DATA AND OBJECTIVE EVIDENCES. The Quality data on which the decision-making is based are: Customer Claims, Customer Satisfaction, Internal Audits, etc.
- COLLABORATION AGREEMENTS with Suppliers and Customers within the framework of the established Quality and Environment Policy.
- INNOVATION AND CONTINUOUS IMPROVEMENT, based on the application of monitoring processes, measurement, analysis and solutions implementation.
- COMPLIANCE WITH POLLUTION LEGAL AND PREVENTION REQUIREMENTS: the company is committed to the environment, complying with all legal environmental requirements and raising staff awareness
The organization’s commitment to Quality and the Environment does not end with the UNE-EN-ISO 9001 and UNE-EN ISO 14001 certification, but should mean a continuous and permanent challenge of improvement, in order to obtain the total satisfaction of our customers and environmental respect.
This post is also available in: Spanish